- J through Z
- Treasurer's Office
- Property Tax Payments
Property Tax Payments
Due Dates for the 2021 taxes (payable in 2022) are as follows:
- 1st installment due: June 9th, 2022
- 2nd installment due: August 9th, 2022
- 3rd installment due: September 9th, 2022
- 4th installment due: November 9th, 2022
Acceptable payment methods:
- By Mail: Process of submitting a payment by mail.
- In Person: Explains how to submit a payment in person.
- Local Banks: Instructions for paying at local area banks and a listing of banks that will accept tax payments.
- Managing Your Escrow: The steps you should take to make sure that your mortgage company pays your taxes in full, on time and on the correct parcel.
- Paying Online: Provides necessary information regarding the different methods of online property tax payments.
Additional Tax Bill Information
Changing Your Address
If you are the owner, trustee, or power of attorney for a property and you have a change in your billing address, you will need to fill out a "Property Tax Bill Change of Address" form. To obtain the form, you can stop by the County Treasurer's Office at 1504 Third Avenue in Rock Island, Illinois or you may download the change of address form (PDF).
Obtaining a Copy of a Bill
You may purchase a duplicate tax bill for a $2 charge, in person at the Treasurer's Office or by mail by sending a note with the Pin Number or Property address and a check for $2 per Parcel, with a self-addressed and stamped return envelope to:
Rock Island County Treasurer
1504 Third Avenue
Rock Island, IL 61201
Banks / Mortgage Companies
Tax stubs must be presented with payment. Mortgage companies will be charged $5 memo bill fee per parcel/payment in lieu of payment stubs.
How to obtain information on paying taxes or checking the status of taxes for a prior tax year.
A $30 service fee will be charged for all returned payments.