The Rock Island County Collector will mail real estate tax bills on or before May 5, 2023. Online payments will be accepted after that date.
Due dates for 2022 Real Estate Taxes, payable in 2023 are as follows:
- 1st Installment: Wednesday, June 7, 2023.
- 2nd Installment: Monday, August 7, 2023.
- 3rd Installment: Thursday, September 7, 2023.
- 4th Installment: Tuesday, November 7, 2023.
Mobile Home Taxes: bills mailed on or before June 7, 2023, and payment due by Friday, July 7, 2023.
Please have your 10-digit Property Index Number (PIN) ready.
Paying by E-Check:
- $1.00 processing fee.
- Requires financial institution Routing #, and your Checking Account #.
Paying by Credit/Debit Card:
- Processing fee of 2.45% is applied to the entire payment.
Paying by Phone:
- Dial 1-855-965-4400.
- $1.00 E-Check processing fee.
- 2.45% Credit/Debit Card processing fee.
- Se habla español.
Note: processing/convenience fees are not charged by the Rock Island County Treasurer’s Office; it is paid to the credit card processor.
Individual users are limited to 10 items per online cart transaction.
Financial & Mortgage Companies with tax/escrow services should refer to autoagentsoftware.com for mass-payment processing.
If you have account credentials with Autoagent, you may log in at any time to make changes to information or settings on your account by clicking the ‘Login To Your Account’ link above.
Contact Autoagent, the Online Payment System vendor, for any questions concerning your account, technical issues with their site, or for questions regarding setting up an account.
Autoagent Help Desk
- Phone:1-877-932-8478 (press 0 for help)
Please call the Rock Island County Treasurer's Office at 309-558-3510 if you have any questions.