If you would like to support our efforts by helping the thousands of animals that Rock Island County is entrusted to care for, we would greatly appreciate your generosity.
We accept financial gifts as well as gifts of food, toys, towels and other items for our animals. Many naming opportunities are also available. View our current wish list for items that are desperately needed.
Memorial contributions may be made to QC PAWS, acknowledgements will be sent in accordance with your wishes. If you have any questions regarding donations, please contact the Operations Coordinator at (309) 558-DOGS (3647).
Donations may be made by mailing or delivering directly to the shelter at:
Rock Island County Animal Care & Control
4001 78th Avenue
Moline IL 61265
Financial gifts may also be made through QC PAWS.
- East Dog Wing $125,000
- West Medical/Stray Wing $100,000
- Center Court Yard $75,000
- Individual Dog Wards (4) $50,000
- Multi-Purpose / Education Room $25,000
- Cat Adoption Room $20,000
- Puppy & Small Dog Adoption Room $20,000
- Lobby $5,000
- Clinic Room $5,000
- Recovery Room $5,000
- Surgery Room $5,000
- Incoming Cat Room $5,000
- Temperament Testing Room $2,500
- Individual Isolation Rooms (2) $2,500
- Permanent Wall Plaques - Personalized (Cat/Dog/Paws), 250.00