- 9 am
- Meetings are held monthly or as deemed necessary.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes.
- Phil Fuhr, Chairman
- Dennis VanDaele, Vice Chairman
- James Boyd
- Bob Brown
- James Coyne
- Don DeLoose, Alternate
- Kathy Parrish, Alternate
The Zoning Board of Appeals is a quasi-judicial board created by the Rock Island County Board. The board is an independent volunteer board and is not part of the County’s administration. The board’s purpose is to decide on:
- Applications for variances from specific requirements of the Zoning resolution;
- Appeals of the decisions of the Director of Zoning;
- Recommending to the Rock Island County Board that they grant or deny:
- A request for changes in zoning classification of specific property (rezoning);
- Text amendments to the Rock Island County Zoning Ordinance and Land Use Plan;
- Requests for certain types of Special Use Permits as applicable.