The Automated Voice Response System service is offered in both English and Spanish 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have an active child support case with the Department of Healthcare and Family Services (HFS), you can receive the following information from the Automated Voice Response System (AVRS):
- Information regarding payments processed by HFS.
- Note: If you receive your child support checks from the State Disbursement Unit (SDU), you can choose to be transferred to the SDU or you can call 877-225-7077 directly to obtain payment information.
- Account Balance Information.
- Income Withholding Information.
- Appointment Information.
- Tax Refund or Other Offsets.
- Instructions on how to change your name and/or address.
General information on the following:
- What to expect when you go to a hearing regarding child support.
- Explanation of process for modification of a child support order.
- Information regarding the income withholding process.
To access your specific case information, you will need your Social Security number and the date of birth of a child in the case.
If you do not have an active child support case with the department and would like one, a customer service representative will be able to answer your questions and take your application. Please call 800-447-4278, between 8 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday except on state holidays.